Saturday, March 24, 2007

Finally the weekend!

This has been a CRAZY week here in the Mack household! (Of course not as crazy as my big sister's week I am sure)...


I have started a gym membership and got a personal trainer to get me into shape - since the metabolism went down when I hit 30!!!! Going from walking a couple of times a week to going to the gym every day and getting my butt kicked is a huge change and exhausting!


I feel like I am barely keeping my head above water with work, social events and Hannah with school and HER social events. I think that I have said this before but I don't know how you mothers with more than one child do it! And I don't even have a husband to attend to either so kudos to all you ladies that hold it all together!


Last night I went to Brian's softball game and pizza which is always a good time because he has a great group of friends (and it's even better when the Cellar Dwellers win like last night)! The rest of the weekend is a Hannah and Mommy weekend. We are getting our hair and nails done (after the gym of course) and then just chillin'. Maybe the movies - maybe getting in our jammies and having a movie night who knows but I am so happy to relax with my daughter and find out how SHE is doing - life gets so busy that there are times that even though I see her every day I am out of touch with her and what's been going on.


Soooo, I should probably get off the couch and start moving for the day...happy Saturday everyone!

1 comment:

Scott said...

Way to go 'lil sis! Enjoy the time with Hannah, pick a wild color to paint your nails. Keep up the great work you are doing at the gym. :)
Love ya! ~J