Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Jack is coming home!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those of you who have been praying for us these past two days I am sending you a little message to say THANK YOU! I spoke to the vet this afternoon and we are allowed to bring him home where he can be more comfortable. Not out of the woods yet but he is alive and my daughter is going to be THEE happiest 10 year old today at 5:00 PM. Janell, mom, dad thank you for letting me cry and express my sorrow and anger. Brian - thank you for being there to support Hannah and I and keeping us busy last night. Now life can return to normal and Jack can go back to sleeping with his girl.






More to come on the details of the Jack drama later tonight!

1 comment:

twinmommy said...

Your poor kitty, I'm anxious to hear what happened. I'm so glad for you and Hannah that everything is going to be O.K.