Tuesday, March 20, 2007

All in a days work....

I recently obtained a new friend who has been a great help to me both at work and in my personal life. She was originally hired here in CRESA-Land to relieve my workload and take on the project accounting, however her job duties have included walking with me to lunch (ESPECIALLY if it's across the street), listening to me crab about the frustrations at work and my sorrows and joys that come from home. She had NO idea what she was in for when she started this job and if she leaves I have already decided that I will go with her wherever she goes...



She will however be leaving me to go on maternity leave from May until October and I think I might die! (Do you think my rear end looks as big as her tummy?) Sorry, I was loading the picture...We measured her stomach today - well I did and she had no choice but to stand there and take it - and he tummy sticks out 8 1/2" with still another 2 months of carrying that little sucker around. Holy moly! And no Bryna, you may not measure MY stomach! :)

I have really lucked out in finding a co-worker like her. When the guys are at their project meetings work really is fun (as long as I am in a good mood). She sings to me and lets me feel the baby throw kicks and punches at her stomach after lunch. I am not sure what I offer her but she seems to enjoy my company and laughs at my corny sense of humor.

It's all in a days work.....

2 comments:

Scott said...

Friends (and sisters who have become friends) truly do make life AWESOME!
~J

GoughRMAK said...

Auntie Mo,
Send me an e-mail at wtscl@msn.com and I will reply with my mailing address.

Auntie Mel