Wednesday, March 7, 2007

The life I lead....

So to give everyone who doesn't know me, or maybe who hasn't talked to me in awhile, I am going to give you the briefest version of my life to date and of course the pics to go with...

Most of you know Hannah, who adds spice to life and if she doesn't give you a heart attack from laughter, will make you want to commit yourself with the attitude that comes off of her. (Payback I guess - right Janell?)

Hannah is in 4th grade and with one more year left of elementary school I am starting to have major anxiety with the thought of her entering a world where I can no longer shelter her from society (and mean kids). Hannah's loves are of course, ME, her three cats (Smokey, Zoey and Jack) and her cousins - who you can see from the picture have no choice but to look up to her.

She wants to be a vet when she grows up and I believe that she will in some way be helping animals as a profession when she grows up. Under her girly attitude, she has such a compassionate heart!











This of course is not all, but I should probably get back to work. More later, then everyone will be caught up. :)