Saturday, March 10, 2007

All Alone.....and LOVIN' it!

I have been left alone this weekend, Hannah at her dad's house and Brian on a boys' trip to Palm Springs and at first I was having a pity party for myself but let me tell you, this was SO needed. I am sitting on my bed, in my p.j.'s (at 6:30 pm) and watching a movie while I catch up on Janell and Scott's blogs. No "MOOOOOM, can I go outside??" or "MOOOOOOOM, the cats got out!!" Sheer silence downstairs and therapy for me. Between 2 jobs and Hannah and keeping up with Brian I am plain pooped. I DO NOT know how my sister and other women manage to do it with more than one child. There is a never ending pile of laundry, always dishes to be washed, animals to clean up after, etc. So this is absolute heaven for me. Think I have gone on long enough about how much I love the silence? :)

P.S. Brian and Hannah - I will be ready to give you my full attention again when you guys get home... xoxo (and 2 days of you guys away is really all I can handle).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy!!

twinmommy said...

Hi Melissa...I just noticed your blog on the Stingerzoo sight and thought I'd check in to see how you're doing. I must say, I'm a bit envious of you right now. Two whole days all to yourself? I can't imagine what that must be like. I'm sure Janell feels that even more than me. As Nana said, ENJOY!

Auntie Mo said...

Okay Amanda, now it's YOUR turn to start the Werner Family Blog!! :) Hope you and the babies are good. I was relaxing for you and Janell this weekend!!